home

Wednesday 23 March 2016

Creating the poster

I used Adobe Photoshop to create my poster. Firstly using the cloud filter and some shading brushes. This created a galaxy effect which I would use for the background of all my posters. The purple shade used matches that of our typography and the galaxy idea links to our theme.
I then added the pictures of our main characters. We took these pictures ourselves at a photo-shoot. I cropped these in, added an outer glow and feathered the edges so they fitted in the with background.
  Then using smoke and lightening effect tools i downloaded online, i added a smoke effect behind my characters to make it look like they are surrounded by a ghostly, sci-fi style mist.
I then added in the title of our film using our typography which we decided before hand. I added it at the top then rendered a lighting effect to make it more visually appealing. I also added a simple lens flare to make it more dramatic.
Finally I added all the information in text and it was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment